[壁纸] 壁纸|啊!丝袜都湿透了,要脱下来吗

[复制链接]
查看6863 | 回复0 | 2023-4-8 10:37:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

喜欢大概就是:在所难免,覆水难收,万劫不复,竭力想要占有。

Like is probably that: inevitable, difficult to harvest, doomed, desperately want to possess.

人的一生会遇到2920万人,而两个人相爱的机率却只有0.000049,喜欢上一个人是一件小概率的事,所以遇到了就别放手。

People will meet 29.2 million people in their lifetime, but the probability of two people falling in love is only 0.000049, and liking someone is a small probability, so don't let go if you encounter it.

如果很喜欢很喜欢一个人,那么,保持一个朋友的距离就够了,这样可以一辈子。千万不要奢望靠近,人一旦有了贪欲,就注定要失去。

If you like someone very much, then it is enough to keep a friend at a distance, so that you can live for a lifetime. Do not expect to get close, once a person has greed, he is doomed to lose.

这是个现实的社会,感情不能当饭吃,贫穷夫妻百事哀。不要相信电影里的故事情节,那只是个供许多陌生人喧嚣情感的场所。只有不理智和不现实的人才相信。

This is a real society, feelings cannot be eaten, poor couples mourn. Don't believe the storyline in the movie, it's just a place for many strangers to stir up their emotions. Only irrational and unrealistic people believe.

我不是一个坚强的人,但我知道有时候,除了坚强,别无选择。

I'm not a strong person, but I know that sometimes, there is no choice but to be strong.

星星醉酒地跑来跑去,月亮掉进了深海。直到你来,我才觉得这个世界很美。

The stars ran around drunkenly, and the moon fell into the deep sea. It wasn't until you came that I thought the world was beautiful.

如果介意喜欢的人过去,那么你只是喜欢并不是爱;像是早恋的少年,并不会影响什么。

If you mind if someone you like passes, then you just like it and not love; Like a teenager in early love, it will not affect anything.

两个人在一起久了,就只能看到对方的缺点,不要对爱你的人太过刻薄,懂得珍惜,不是天生好脾气, 只是特别怕失去你。

After two people have been together for a long time, they can only see each other's shortcomings, don't be too mean to the person who loves you, know how to cherish it, not naturally good-tempered, just especially afraid of losing you.

我才不要百分之一百的喜欢你呢,我可是很理智的女孩子,我要百分之三百地喜欢你

I don't want to like you 100 percent, I'm a very sensible girl, I want to like you 300 percent

我瞧那些侠士一个个拂袖打马走天涯,于是我披好了衣买好了马,却转身瞧见了你。完了,我心里哪还有什么天涯

I saw those warriors flicking their sleeves and beating their horses to the end of the world, so I put on my clothes and bought horses, but I turned around and saw you. It's over, what is the end of my heart

你知道思念一个人的滋味吗?就好像独自喝下一大杯冰水,然后化成热泪流出来。我的心很痛,只有你才是解药。

Do you know what it's like to miss someone? It's like drinking a large glass of ice water alone and then turning into tears. My heart hurts, only you are the antidote.

再多的海枯石烂,也抵不过一句好聚好散。

No amount of sea dry stone rot can withstand a good gathering and dispersal.

我人生中两次学吃饭 一次是小时候 一次是对面坐着你的时候

I've learned to eat twice in my life, once as a child, and once when I sat across from you

不管我本人多么平庸,我总觉得对你的爱很美。

No matter how mediocre I am, I always find my love for you beautiful.

别怕美好的一切消失,咱们先来让它存在。

Don't be afraid that everything good will disappear, let's let it exist first.

你应该是一场梦,我应该是一阵风。

You should be a dream, I should be a gust of wind.

我喜欢田野,而我愚笨。只能植荒十年,换得一时春生。

I like fields, and I'm stupid. It can only be planted for ten years, in exchange for a temporary spring birth.

海底月是天上月,眼前人是心上人。

The moon under the sea is the moon in the sky, and the person in front of you is the sweetheart.

在青山绿水之间,我想牵着你的手,走过这座桥,桥上是绿叶红花,桥下是流水人家,桥的那头是青丝,桥的这头是白发。

Between the green mountains and green waters, I want to take your hand and walk across this bridge, the green leaves and red flowers on the bridge, the flowing water people under the bridge, the green silk at the other end of the bridge, and the white hair at this end of the bridge.

秋风凉,秋风忘,今夜别思量。

The autumn breeze is cool, the autumn breeze is forgotten, don't think about it tonight.

那时我们有梦,关于文学,关于爱情,关于穿越世界的旅行。如今我们深夜饮酒,杯子碰到一起,都是梦破碎的声音。

Then we had dreams, about literature, about love, about traveling through the world. Now we drink late at night, and the cups meet together, and it is the sound of broken dreams.

上一篇:美图前线154 | 黑白交织看了会脸红哦
下一篇:动漫女头︱很难不爱的甜酷微信动漫女生头像
一键回复支持楼主吧 【海贼迷社区haizeimi.com】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则