[壁纸] 壁纸|“奶凶奶凶”的姐姐,包容一下呗

[复制链接]
查看5476 | 回复1 | 2023-4-12 10:46:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

我喜欢春天的花,夏天的风,秋天的黄昏,冬日的太阳,还有每天的你。

I love spring flowers, summer wind, autumn dusk, winter sun, and every day of you.

我见众人皆草木,唯你是青山。

I see that everyone is grass and trees, but you are a green mountain.

人间本不该令我这么欣喜的,但是你来了。

The world shouldn't have made me so happy, but here you are.

无论用什么给你备注,都不及你的名字让人心跳加速。

No matter what you remark, it doesn't make your heart beat faster than your name.

梦想的生活有一百种,种种都有你。

There are a hundred kinds of dream life, and all of them have you.

山野千里,你是我藏在微风中的欢喜。

Mountains and wild, you are my joy hidden in the breeze.

反正山高水长,有你我就可以一生嚣张。

Anyway, the mountains are high and the water is long, and I can be arrogant all my life with you.

这个世界乱糟糟的 但只有你干干净净可以悬在我的心上做太阳和月亮。

The world is a mess, but only you can hang on my heart and be the sun and the moon.

你不过来,我就过去。

If you don't come, I'll pass.

你不必知道,在我双手合十的愿望里,有你。

You don't have to know that in my desire to put my hands together, there is you.

你真行,每次都让我心里那么难受,可我还是这么喜欢你。

You really can, it makes me feel so uncomfortable every time, but I still like you so much.

星星是银河递给月亮的情书,你是世界赠与我的恩赐。

The stars are the love letter handed by the Milky Way to the moon, and you are a gift from the world to me.

如果你要走,请你一定要把我打包放进你的行李箱

If you're leaving, be sure to pack me and put it in your suitcase

你的名字,是我读过最短的情诗。我很喜欢你,像春去秋来,海棠花开。

Your name is the shortest love poem I've ever read. I like you very much, like spring to autumn, begonia blossoms.

四季无绿意,我亦无生机。唯独见你,好似久旱逢雨,枯木逢春

There is no green in the four seasons, and I have no life. Only to see you, it is like a long drought meets rain, and dead wood meets spring

想和你喝酒是假的,想醉你怀里是真的。

It is fake to want to drink with you, it is real to want to get drunk in your arms.

心心念念都是你,朝朝夕夕尽为君

Your heart and mind are all you, and you will be a king day and night

你是我明目张胆的偏袒,是我众所周知的私心。

You are my blatant favoritism and my well-known selfishness.

我不怕这世界无山无水,无惧这个世界没有温暖,甚至对于自己都厌倦了,好在这个世界还有个你。

I am not afraid that this world has no mountains and waters, I am not afraid that this world is not warm, and I am even tired of myself, but fortunately there is still a you in this world.

这世界五味俱全,我只想要你一个人给的甜。

The world has all kinds of flavors, and I just want the sweetness you give alone.

清风伴我,黎明破晓,愿与你共饮暖酒新茶,共看细水长流。

The breeze accompanies me, the dawn breaks, I would like to drink warm wine and new tea with you, and watch the fine water flow togethe

上一篇:美图前线156 | 全面屏壁纸,震撼了我不止一次
下一篇:[壁纸]三千弱水,一场风花雪月。[NO331]
托尼托尼·乔巴 | 2023-4-12 14:41:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

一键回复支持楼主吧 【海贼迷社区haizeimi.com】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则