[壁纸] 壁纸|清凉装。热热的天气更要清凉一下

[复制链接]
查看7847 | 回复0 | 2023-4-21 09:43:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

有你在,我就觉得什么也不缺。

With you, I feel like I don't lack anything.

想你时我就是一颗山楂,脸红又心酸。

When I think of you, I am a hawthorn, blushing and sad.

我一直想强行送一个东西给你,对,就是我,你不要我也不会给别人了。

I've always wanted to forcibly send something to you, yes, it's me, if you don't want me, I won't give it to others.

从小就听过冰山坚不可摧,可谁知道冰山也有想在某个人手里变成冰淇淋的一天。

I have heard that icebergs are indestructible since childhood, but who knew that icebergs also want to turn into ice cream in someone's hands one day.

不要哭啊。因为,你哭的话,我也会不开心的。

Don't cry. Because if you cry, I will be unhappy.

如果前面是一条走不完的路,你执意要去,那先穿上我的鞋子,我赤脚陪你去。

If there is an endless road ahead and you insist on going, then put on my shoes first, and I will accompany you barefoot.

这辈子最疯狂的事,就是爱上了你,最大的希望,就是有你陪我疯一辈子。

The craziest thing in this life is to fall in love with you, and the biggest hope is to have you with me for a lifetime of madness.

我以法律之名,判你终身监禁,在我心里执行。

In the name of the law, I sentence you to life imprisonment and execute it in my heart.

每次和你出去的时候,希望你能牵着我的手,因为我害怕你走丢。

Every time I go out with you, I hope you can hold my hand, because I am afraid that you will be lost.

我一向看人很准的,你这个人,一看就知道是我的人。

I have always looked at people very accurately, and you are a person who knows that it is mine at a glance.

你就像这朵玫瑰,是我万里挑一才选中的,很荣幸爱上你。

You are like this rose, I chose one of a million, and I am honored to fall in love with you.

你真行,每次都让我心里那么难受,可我还是这么喜欢你。

You really can, it makes me feel so uncomfortable every time, but I still like you so much.

我想老了陪你跳跳舞,在月光下散散步,陪着孙子看看故事书。

I want to dance with you when I am old, take a walk in the moonlight, and read storybooks with my grandson.

你说清醒容易孤独,我就陪你酩酊大醉,你说黑夜太难熬,我就陪你日夜颠倒。

You say that it is easy to be lonely when you are sober, I will accompany you to get drunk, and you say that the night is too difficult, I will accompany you day and night upside down.

你知道吗,我眼睛很小,但这辈子唯一一次瞪大眼睛就是在看到你的那一瞬间,我能感觉到,当时我的眼睛在闪闪发光!

You know, my eyes are small, but the only time I have widened my eyes in my life is the moment I see you, I can feel it, my eyes are sparkling at that time!

因为你,我的心脏总是忙个不停。

Because of you, my heart is always busy.

世界本暗淡,但你带来了星星和月亮

The world is bleak, but you bring the stars and the moon

你的总和,一半是可爱,一半是温柔

Your sum is half cute, half tender

你那么暖,一定偷走了很多人的春天

You are so warm, you must have stolen the spring of many people

没经过你的同意,就把你放在心上,是我不好。可你没有我的允许,便走进了我的心里,就是你的不对了。

It's not good for me to take you to heart without your consent. But you walked into my heart without my permission, and it was wrong with you.

你若属于我,那就只属于我一个人,我可不喜欢和别人分享。

If you belong to me, then I belong alone, and I don't like to share it with others.

上一篇:[分享壁纸]万叶
下一篇:今晚一起打牌好吗~
一键回复支持楼主吧 【海贼迷社区haizeimi.com】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则